LMNY 2007-08 New Registration

Registration for the new season 2007-2008 is OPEN....You must fill in the same document as last year that I've sent to all LMNY Members about a week ago,.......
If you didn't receive it....call me...I will send it again,...
Tell me if you have friends , not yet lmny Members who would like to join LMNY
Once I receive your registration and if before JULY 1st, , I will send you the planning for next September and the "Agenda".
The agenda is a Word document always updated with the exhibits I've been looking up and arranged by date of ending

Comments

jovana said…
Bravo.
How do I sign up for 2007-2008?
Laurence H said…
Thank you Laurence ! Your presentation about the Nassau Museum gives me new ideas for my July Manhattan Tour with my teenagers and their French friends....

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts