Cities of Peace

highly recommended...It was a treat to be able to listen to the artist at the opening.
I had my eyes on this artist since my friend told me about a show I should go and see: Ellen Frank showed at Concordia College Bronxville At that time, I didn't take the time to go and see the exhibit
.And I happen to like very much this current gallery TRIA where you're really welcome ( not a quality for most of those Chelsea Galleries where no one is even saying hello behind those high counters,......) well, Personal taste and experiences,.......



CITIES OF PEACE™: TRANSFORMING ANGUISH INTO BEAUTY

11 September - 10 October 2008
New York City CHELSEA Tria Gallery

Premiering the CITIES OF PEACE TREASURE SUITE

11 September 2008 OPENING RECEPTION 6 – 8pm
Comments by noted artist, scholar and author Dr. Ellen Frank at 7pm

Tria Gallery
547 West 27th Street, 5th fl., NY NY 10001
212.695.0021 info@triagallerynyc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts