and also Marie France HICKMAN is inviting you @



Come to see her and you should be seeing me as we are in the same house!

MESSAGE de Marie France HICKMAN
Hi to all

I will be at the artist's walk the PROMENADE DES ARTISTES
at this address 1040 Seven Oaks Lane
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

I will be SELLING JEWELRY (15% goes to charity)

These are the dates and time:

Friday May 1 10am-3pm
Saturday May 2 11am-6pm


My cell is: 914-833-1642 in case you need my number.


From there you will be able to get a map to ALL the other houses that are open
with all the other artists.

I will not be selling any of my photography at this event...you can always go
online at photolibrary.com if you wish to purchase any of my photography.

Hope to see you there...It is always a fun event; you have all been a great
support in the past!

Thanks so much!

Marie Hickman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts