A Message from Olivier Perrachon and Cognac One

Save the date for a wine tasting: Saturday,September 12, 2009
Dear Friends,

I hope this email finds you well. Soon after my graduation from Hamilton College in May, I joined Cognac One whom I'm representing in New York State. Our wines--which I truly enjoy--are stocked at the most prestigious restaurants and wine stores in the region including: Le Bilboquet, Bagatelle, Flute, Boathouse, Le Charlot, Le Bateau Ivre, Plaza Hotel, La Grenouille, Garnet Liquors, Columbus Circle Wines.

Please join me for a wine tasting which I'm hosting at Post Wines and Spirits on Saturday, September 12 from 3:30PM to 6:30PM.

I look forward to seeing you there. Please circulate to your friends and neighbors.

Thanks very much for your support in my first business venture!

Best wishes,

Olivier


Xavier Flouret Wines will be pouring:
Our excellent Côtes de Provence (Rosé), which has received a 92 rating from Wine & Spirits Magazine and an 88 from The Wine Spectator
We will also taste our award-winning Ribera del Duero Crianza, which received a Bronze Medal at the San Francisco International Wine Competition.


For further information, please contact:
Olivier Perrachon
914-316-3267
operrachon@cognac-one.com
www.cognac-one.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts