THIS WEEK END...Message from Jeannette


Dear Friends

For the eighth time in nine years, Matko and I are opening our home and garden over Mother's Day weekend to lovers of art, music and joie de vivre. 

The participating regional artists, who are well-established in their fields, make themselves available throughout the weekend, while musicians from the tri-state region provide an ambiance of relaxation and joyfulness. What better way to spend Mother's Day or stop by Friday and Saturday to select beautiful art and jewelry for mom or sit for a 1/2 hour portrait.

Friday night's benefit in support of Hope's Door, a save haven for victims of domestic violence, will again be catered by Chef Philippe Rayer.

If you'd like to reconnect or just spend a relaxing hour in Ossining, we'd be delighted to see you.
Best,
Jeannette



p.s. my apologies if you receive this email more than once. Feel free to forward it to your friends and family members or reply to me to let me know if you'd rather be excluded from invitations to this event in future. I'll do my best to keep the list updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts