Infos on Monika’s journey



© Monika Nicolle
Dear All,
You have been a large number to respond positively to my email! Thank you so much for beeing sensitive to my project. Your generosity is a wonderful support for me but, above all, it is a real help for the population in Ethiopia.
As an example : a 50$ donation provides clean drinking water to 1,000 children for 80 days.

For those who wish to contribute (but don’t remember where the previous email is!), the link to go to is :
- www.volvic-unicef.org
- go to “Monika’s journey”
- then to “Support me”
- and click on “make a donation and support my dream”. You should see my photo on the donation page.
(the “make a donation” at the very bottom of the page is for general donations).
........
The date is approaching! I am leaving to Morocco in just 3 weeks! You could follow my race on “live”on the website : www.volvic-unicef.org, and you could even write me email by going to the official site : www.darbaroud.com in the section “ecrire aux concurrents” (effective from March 29th to april 4th).
Please, don’t hesitate to write me! My bib number is 14 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts