Une pensee pour Monika


Dear All,

I am grateful to all of you and thank you so much for your
donations! My dream has nearly been fulfilled : "offering" a well to Ethiopia.
Now, the toughest part is starting... I am leaving New York
tomorrow, March 25th, and you can follow my daily progress on the website:

- www.volvic-unicef.org
- Monika's journey
- My Diary

You can write me email (between March 29th and April 4th) by going
to the official MDS website (no pictures or attachment are accepted)
:
-
www.darbaroud.com
- "ecrire aux concurrents"
My bib number is : 14

For contributions:
- www.volvic-unicef.org
- go to “Monika’s journey”
- then to “Support me”
- and click on “make a donation and support my dream”. You should
see my photo on the donation page.
(the “make a donation” at the very bottom of the page is for general
donations).

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU !!
Sincerely
Monika Nicolle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts