On view @ Sotheby's


I couldn't help it....It was supposed to be One Thursday without going out to NY and see Art! ..Well guess what? I HAD to GO tot the French Lycee of New York ...and Lycee is 3 blocks way from Sotheby's...and today was the first day of viewing the ASIAN ART SALE !!!!!!!!...Impossible to miss...AND ..I was not disappointed...And if you are as lucky as I have been, try this: go up to the 7th floor by the elevator, it takes a bit longer than by the elevator,,but as you walked towards the elevator, on the table,..for you to pick up ....A COMPLEMENTARY catalogue about the ESTELLA COLLECTION..A real gift as when you reach the 10th floor, some of the works will be on view........IMPRESSIVE.......
...And I even post this infos as I should be packing as my plane for EGYPT is leaving tomorrow..........SO NEXT TIME....if you see pyramids and Sphinx.....you will know why.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts