ARTLAB78 is a new experimental exhibition space in NYC where invited artists are given the opportunity to show their work in an intimate setting to a selected audience composed of clients, critics, journalists, designer, and friends. ARTLAB78 will be
- a gallery space, as the work is for sale
- a meeting place for the artist and audience, and
- a center for dialogue.
- Alfred Stieglitz's galleries: 291, "Intimate Gallery, and " An American Place;
- Roy Neuberger and patrons like him who decided to help living artists; and
- Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney who trusted her own taste and provided exhibition opportunities for artists.