to be LMNY or not...


This is a question often asked: Do I need to join LMNY to join the group from time to time?
And the answer is:NO
1-, if you just arrived, you may come a first time, to see how it goes and if this suits you.

2-, the planning is published on this blog and on the website (but not updated)
3-, you can always call me and ask if you can join us.
4-, You pay each time an additional $10

If so, why join? (because I can see some of you wondering why pay the first year $150 and for the following 3 years a discounted membership. (After you become a special "emeritus Member" and you do not pay the annual fees!..Already 4 LMNY Members are Emeritus!)

If you join,
1-you will be reminded of the program and by "saving" 1 or 2 dates per month, you will end up by going to New York more and more often.
2-You are informed first and giving a certain priority for booking.
This year, I will program more Galleries Walks and the maximum size I would like to keep is no more than 10.
3-Non members are not garanteed a space.
4-You are part of a group of motivated persons

Any questions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

about the "Payne Whitney Mansion" in New York

if you live in Westchester or close from Katonah,...

what's going on @ KENTLER INTERNATIONAL DRAWING SPACE