Sponsor Marie Pascale by your donation

Please read the following letter sent by my friend Marie Pascale
Dear Friends,

You may know that I’ve entered the NYC Marathon on November 4th. I’m training hard, but it’s not just for a medal (although I’ll wear it proudly).

I’m a member of Team for Kids, a group of more than 1,000 runners who raise funds to support the youth services arm of New York Road Runners. The funds pay for running-based fitness, goal-setting, and nutrition programs in 150 schools in New York, around the country, and in South Africa. Right now, 25,000 kids a week take part. By learning about and practicing good habits, these kids can lower their risk of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes and lead healthier, more productive lives.

My goal is to raise $ 5 000, so every dollar counts...Thank you in advance for helping achieve my goal.

It is now faster and easier than ever before to make a donation. You can donate by going online to
http://www.nyrrc.org/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/mar-programs/nyrrf/team/2007/donations.htm

my ING New York City Marathon Entry/Registration # 151053
Member's last name : MARTORELL

All contributions are tax-deductible; you’ll receive acknowledgement from NYRRF right after your pledge.

Thanks again for your support..Sincerely
Marie-Pascale Martorell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts