This friday ...Let's go to.....

Jack the Pelican is located at 487 Driggs Ave., between N.9 and N.10 Streets in Williamsburg. MAPContact Tiffany at 816-471-5989 or mailto:tiffany@davidfordart.com, or mailto:Eva@JackthePelicanPresents.com, 718-782-0183.

Try to make it out to W'burg this Friday night if you can. All the galleries are open AFTER HOURS.
We're featuring 2 unbelievable one-night only events in addition to our regular shows.
I have to admit I'm a little scared myself. These are total spectacles, absolutely crazy in their ambition.
David Ford alone is flying in over 20 performers and some of these are industry professionals (not music industry). It's all a bit NC-17.
So I'll probably be hanging upstairs with the furries—maybe I'm naive, but they're telling me it's all very innocent, and I want to believe!
Hope to see you here.
All the best,
Don

ONE NIGHT ONLYFRIDAY, SEPT 14 6:30–11pm



THIS EVENING'S EVENTS ARE PART OF
WILLIAMSBURG EVERY SECOND
THE FIRST IN OUR MONTHLY FRIDAY AFTER-HOURS SERIES.
FOR EVENTS AT THE 34 OTHER NEIGHBORHOOD GALLERIES,
VISIT EVERY2ND.ORG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts