A message from my friend Claudia Franey Jensen


I wanted to let you know that my family and I have been working hard the past year creating a web site in honor of my father. We launched it last December and have spent the past year tinkering with it. It has been a very rewarding project!
 
.... a monthly newsletter which we just started sending to subscribers to highlight the site’s current recipes (we add a new one to the site each month). You can click on one of the links below to get to the site or go to the site directly at www.pierrefraney.com and take a look.

I would love to know your thoughts, ideas & suggestions.  And, please fee free to forward to any fellow foodies you may know.
Many thanks,
Claudia
--
Claudia Franey Jensen
claudiafjensen@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts