save the date Larchmont THIS Thursday, October 18

L A U R A  M O R I A R T Y 
T A B L E  O F  C O N T E N T S 
Please Join us Thursday, October 18, 5:30 - 7:30 PM

for a book signing and refreshments
Table of Contents
by Laura Moriarty

Table of Contents
is an archive of Moriarty's recent artwork in the
 fanciful guise of a geology textbook.  
Table of Contents
considers the geologic in myriad ways,
 including philosophically,
 culturally, physically and
 psychologically.
The book features essays
 by Dieter Roelstraete,
Kate McCoy,
Jamie Kruse & Elizabeth Ellswort,

will be avaialble, 
as well as a collection
 of small faux-geological wonders
 made by the artist
K E N I S E  B A R N E S  F I N E  A R T 
1955 Palmer Avenue
Larchmont, New York 10538

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

about the "Payne Whitney Mansion" in New York

if you live in Westchester or close from Katonah,...

what's going on @ KENTLER INTERNATIONAL DRAWING SPACE