de la part de Gregoire Ganter


Dear friends:

I have donated one of my alphabet images to the upcoming Children's Museum of the Arts auction and would love to see you there.

The CMA auction will take place as follows:
Wednesday October 17th
6.30 to 8.30 pm
Philips de Pury & Company
450 West 15th street, 3rd floor (between 9th and 10th
avenues)

In addition to my image, the auction will include works by Louise Bourgeois, the Robert Mapplethorpe Foundation and Andy Warhol as well as a host of other artists.

For more information on the CMA, the auction and to see some of the artwork being donated please visit:
www.cmany.org.

I have attached the official invitation.

Please note that this event is open to all but that you must call or email to rsvp:
artauction@cmany.org or Lori (212) 274 0986.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Gregoire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soon opening at the Whitney

meet the artist Liam Roberts